Pitfire Pizza JLT
With a rustic ambience for outdoor dining and popularly rated for their New York style deck oven pizza. Although to be fair to their description, it’s in between Neapolitan and New York. A small restaurant located by Indigo Towers suitable for small groups of 2-4. Would averagely cost 50 AED per person or they have a lunch deal for about 35 AED (recommended).
TL;DR – A small restaurant by Jumeirah Lake Towers located in Indigo Towers.
Pitfire Pizza JLT
Dish – Margherita Pizza
Price – (7.5/10) – 44 AED
Fairly average pricing for a non-fast food style pizza. Would cost around the range of 45 to 60 AED per person or 35 if you opt for the lunch meal.
Bread – 9/10
Hands down the pizza dough was one of the best I’ve had. You can see the bubbles being formed at the crust and if you’ve ever made bread you’d really appreciate those air gaps. Fermentation, plus.
Cheese – 7.5/10
It was good cheese, would’ve preferred some less grease. Some low moisture cheese.
Sauce – 8.5/10
Really liked the tomato sauce, can’t go wrong here, just good tomato.
Texture – 9/10
Nice browning below, not burnt. Very well timed.
Final Review on Pitfire Pizza
I would recommend it, other than the surface being a little greasy, they got all the components pretty well. One best pizzas in Dubai.
Pitfire Pizza Menu
- The Hipster Pizza – Original base, sundried tomato, 3 cheese, spinach, tomato and pesto swirl
- Spudnick – Roasted Potatoes, caramelized onion, chicken grill, rosemary with a base of olive oil
- Pitfire Prime – Mushrooms, kalamata olives, fontina, goat cheese, parsley and base of roasted garlic
- Spicy Salami Primo – Original cheese blend, spicy Italian salami, chili flakes and tomato base
- Pepperoni Primo – One of the best rated pepperoni pizza in Dubai
- Plain Jane – The original margherita pizza
Pitfire Pizza JLT Location – Lake Terrace Tower, Cluster D, Jumeirah Lake Towers – Dubai
Number – 800 7483473
Any places you’d recommend us to try? Send us an email to hello at trift.io
This disclaimer informs readers that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the author, and not necessarily to the author’s employer, organization, committee or other group or individual. We take no liability for the accuracy of the information and cannot be held liable for any third-party claims or losses of any damages.